Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fraternizing with the Locals

These are random pictures from the last few weeks. Aside from Mt. Rainier, I've been doing things closer to home lately...trying to enjoy what this area has to offer before we leave in less than 3 weeks (sad face): berry picking, hiking, lavender festivals, and wineries.

4th of July...view of Port Angeles from the dock...awaiting fireworks.

Donkey swimming with his most favorite Cindy.

Lavender Farm

I fell in love with lavender at the Sequim Lavender Festival.

Hurricane Ridge...these are the mountains that I look up at through my kitchen window.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahh... I remember this! Beautiful pictures, but much prettier in real life. I know you're going to miss this place... the people and the beauty. Just remember you can always go back, if and when you're ready.
Love, Mom

AllyMac said...

Oh, my gosh Nicole! You must have absolutely loved living here! So very beautiful and serene. I wish I could have come to visit!! Can't wait to see you and here of your life over the past year +

AllyMac